The Canadian province of New Brunswick has temporarily reopened its Express Entry Provincial Nominee Programme.
The Province’s Express Entry Labour Market Stream is currently open to Expressions of Interest from eligible skilled workers with professional experience in the following 14 priority occupations:
– Information systems analysts and consultants
– Computer network technician
– User support technicians
– Software engineers and designers
– Database analysts and data administrators
– Computer programmers and interactive media developers
– Web designers and developers
– Restaurant and food service managers
– Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
– Administrative assistants
– Administrative officers
– Elementary school and kindergarten teachers*
– Secondary school teachers*
* This is for French language teachers only who can become licensed in New Brunswick.
This is the third opening of the Express Entry New Brunswick Labour Market Stream since September 2017. To be considered under this stream an applicant must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Programme (NBPNP). In order to submit an EOI, the NBPNP says all applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for the Express Entry New Brunswick Labour Market Stream “including a valid and current language exam, an educational credential assessment, sufficient funds, relevant work experience, and all other criteria.”
The NBPNP said it will close the temporary opening to new EOIs once the provincial quota has been reached.
Once the stream closes again, the NBPNP says it will only be accepting EOIs from individuals currently working in New Brunswick or individuals with a job offer from a company in the province.
Click here for more information regarding the NBPNP.
Article published 2nd May 2018